The bikelock may not unlock due to the communication status of your smartphone or other reasons. Please try the followings if you have temporarily parked the bike which does not open.
Things to try
- Restart the app.
- Turn off the Wi-Fi setting of the device.
- Turn the Bluetooth setting to [OFF] and then to [ON] again.
- Reboot the smartphone device.
- After performing the above, try unlocking the device several times.
- If the smartphone’s battery is low, charge the battery before trying again.
If you still cannot unlock your bike after trying the above, please follow below steps to complete the ride.
Procedures to follow in the case that the bike does not open and the ride cannot be completed.
- Tap "問題があった（There was a problem）" on the Temporarily Parked Bike screen
- Tap "移動できない（Unable to move）”
- Tap “鍵があかない（Unable to unlock）”
- Scan the QR code of the bike and end the ride.
When taking a picture of the bike, please make sure entire lock should fit in the screen, also QR code should be in upper position and knob of bike lock should in the lower position of the screen.
If you cannot press the "撮影（Shoot）" button, please try to move closer or move away.
※ If you are too far away from the bike to scan the QR code, or if you cannot finish the ride as described above, please contact us using “Submit a request” form and provide us with the location and details of where you parked your bike.